Social Media Internship
Approx Hours: 3 to 5
- We are a school of languages with community involvement and we believe in social justice. We are looking for a hardworking, inspired intern! If you are an undergraduate in Portland, Metropolitan area or a new graduate with a major in Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing, English, Journalism or with great writing skills and experience with social media contact us today!
This is an awesome opportunity to work with a start up for interns who really want to learn how the online marketing business works and have real tasks! It is also a great opportunity for writers and journalists as media jobs increasingly require experience in writing online content. If you’ve had an internship before, you know a lot of it is just making copies and checking your Facebook when you’re not fetching coffee. Get real experience to boost your resume for employers.
– Draft, proofread, then schedule posts for client accounts
– Create social media profiles
– Manage social media profiles
– Ensure regular posting on social media profiles
– Reliable, hardworking
– Strong writing and editing skills
– Social media savvy
– Excellent time management
– Essential that work is submitted timely on deadline
– In addition to your resume you must send links to your social media accounts, blogs, or any social media profiles you have managed professionally.
– Please send writing samples for proof of grammar and spelling abilities.
Contact 503-381-0785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.